A rich, creamy consistency that is unparalleled in the world of natural liners.
This Eye Pencil boasts a soft, silky-rich texture that glides on seamlessly and provides intense colour payoff. Crafted from natural plant-based ingredients and pure mineral pigments, it delivers even colour and allows for comfortable all day wear.
- Formulated with Certified Organic Coconut oil for added softness and nourishment.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes.
- Easy-glide formula makes achieving dramatic looks simple with longwear capabilities.
Natural Ingredients: %
Organic Ingredients: %
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities
- Jessica W.Verified BuyerReviewingEye PencilI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agodoes work!
Does make your eyes seem larger. I had never heard of white eye liner before so gave it ago. You can see in the pic, my right eye which has the pencil on inside corner and lower looks larger. Is very smooth to apply. Only down side is if it gets wet it doesnt distribute enough white on to skin
- Laura C.Verified BuyerReviewingEye PencilI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWonderful product!!
True to colour / easy application / excellent wear and doesn’t smudge!
What a fantastic eye-liner!
Wouldn’t use anything else now, after using INIKA products!!!
Wish I had discovered these products years ago! ❤️
- Fatima K.Verified BuyerReviewingEye PencilI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI love it!
Creamy eyeliner pencil. Non irritating, very easy to use.
- Anita T.Verified BuyerReviewingEye PencilI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agosoft and stays put
I have spent hundreds of dollars and eye pencils and usually pass them on. My eyes are very sensitive and pencils often make them water after a while. Inika you have done it again! I have finally found a range that works for my whole face!
- MDReviewingEye PencilRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month ago3 Stars