The only brand that proves its truly natural and clean philosophy
We pride ourselves on delivering products that meet the highest global standards for quality ingredients and ethical foundations. We’re so confident in our purity backed processes – that each of our products have endured rigorous testing to ensure only the highest and well-regarded certifications that the natural beauty space can accredit. We are:
- 70%+ Certified Organic – The highest standard worldwide for organic ingredient content for our OFC (Australian National Organic Standard) and ACO (COSMOS Organic Certified products.
- 100% Certified Cruelty Free – guarantees no animals or habitats are affected when creating our products
- 100% Certified Vegan - our products contain no animal derivatives or by-products
- 100% Natural - free from fillers, texturisers, synthetics and toxic chemicals
- 100% Halal – free of alcohol and vegan
INIKA Organic is committed to maintaining our Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Halal and Vegan status.
Organic Food Chain Australia
INIKA Organic is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Standard for Organic and Bio-Dynamic produce, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your INIKA Organic box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
INIKA Organic products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.
INIKA Organic products are certified natural. Where the COSMOS Natural logo appears on INIKA Organic packaging the product has been certified to the COSMOS Natural standard by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic). This means that the product is certified natural, and all ingredients in the formula, including the packaging have met the requirements of the COSMOS standard.
INIKA Organic products are certified organic. Where the COSMOS Organic logo appears on INIKA Organic packaging the product has been certified to the COSMOS Organic standard by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic). This means that the product contains the correct % of Certified Organic ingredients, and all ingredients in the formula, including the packaging have met the requirements of the COSMOS standard.